Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Delicious.com

I have another great website to share and unfortunately I have only stumbled upon this website recently. Many of you have probably already been on here but for those of you that have not this is what the website is about: Delicious is an online bookmarking site with over three million users adding their favourite URLs to the website. It is currently owned by Yahoo and the site is a useful tool because it allows you to store all your favourite bookmarks and then by doing this you would be able to access your favourite sites on any computer anywhere in the world. It’s also great for looking for new websites when bored because you can see other user’s bookmarks. I have personally found great sites on Delicious, many design sites and many others that will attract your attention. So give it a browse on http://del.icio.us/.  Like I have said before in my other posts please comment on my blog if you have any questions.

1 comment:

  1. Firstly I want to say thanks for the useful information that you are giving here on this post. Every time I come to this site, I always walk away with a lot of new knowledge.
    Engineering Colleges in Chennai, Mechanical Engineering Colleges in Chennai

    ReplyDelete