Wednesday, 19 October 2011

dhteumeuleu.com

This week’s website is so cool you will go crazy! I am so glad that all I have to do is write the name of this website because don’t ask me how to pronounce it. This website is called dheumeuleu.com and it is great for JavaScript enthusiasts, web developers, programmers or just some animators that want some function to their animation. I must say it is very entertaining and it kept me glued for hours. This site shows off cool JavaScript work and you can even test it out. I had troubles viewing this site and all its JavaScript work with internet explorer so please use another browser like Mozilla Firefox or Google chrome. This way you will be able to see the magnificent work!
Above is just a screenshot of one of the JavaScript projects that you can play or mess about with. You can even see some of the code that made this awesome creation, so please take a look at it à http://www.dhteumeuleu.com/.   Take my word for it you will at least spend an hour browsing these cool projects and if you don’t please comment below and tell me why it wasn’t such a great site. More cool sites/designers still to come so watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment