Monday, 17 October 2011

sourceforge.net

It’s that time of the week again where I blog my heart out! I have another cool website for you guys it’s called sourceforge.net and its pretty cool for us designers and developers. This site allows you to create, find and publish open source software for free! Yes I said it for free. Wondering what open source means? This is computer software that is available in source code and this allows a user to study, change, improve and sometimes distribute it.  There are so many cool software that can be downloaded in order to aid us to creating our coded master pieces so if you interested in free stuff I invite you to visit this site à http://sourceforge.net/. Me being a first time visitor to this site I thought it was cool and easy to use, so if you don’t know how to download don’t worry because it’s easy as a click.  I know I haven’t blogged in a long time and I apologise to my audience if I have any because I doubt I have any. I have just been drowned in so much work and did not get a chance to blog.  Please stay reading for more cool web sites to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment